Civil Law Notary's Offices: Warsaw, Bemowo
Łukasz Górski Civil Law Notary's Office in Bemowo (Warsaw) draws up contracts that transfer the ownership of real property, including those concerning donations, sales and life annuities. A notarial deed is required to establish an easement, a right to use a real property and a mortgage. You should also visit a civil law notary's office if you plan to purchase or sell a real property.
As part of its services within the real property domain, the Civil Law Notary's Office in Bemowo handles:
- real property sale contracts;
- donation and exchange contracts;
- contracts to annul joint ownership of real property;
- contracts on the use of shared real property;
- contracts of annuity;
- developer contracts;
- preliminary contracts;
- ownership transfer contracts;
- establishment of a separate ownership interest in the premises;
- establishment of mortgages, easements and the right to use.
Łukasz Górski Civil Law Notary's Office offers free consultations as part of which we can plan notarial actions, specify necessary documents, issue notarised certificates of authenticity and agree on the service price.