Civil Law Notary's Office in Warsaw, Bemowo
The Civil Law Notary's Office in Warsaw, Bemowo provides a full range of services in the field of company law. A civil law notary draws up notarial deeds for articles of association, corporate transformations and minutes of general meetings of shareholders and partners in personal partnerships and associations of capital. We provide explanations to the transaction parties on all notarial actions performed.
The Civil Law Notary's Office in Warsaw offers notarial services for:
- founding acts;
- articles of association and statutes;
- confirmations of authenticity of signatures under share sale agreements (for limited liability companies);
- minutes of meetings of shareholders of limited liability companies;
- minutes of the general meetings of shareholders of joint stock companies;
- statements concerning the acquisition of shares or stocks;
- corporate mergers and divisions;
- transforming enterprises into companies.
Łukasz Górski Civil Law Notary's Office provides services to the Clients from the entire capital city, in particular from the districts of Bemowo, Wola, Żoliborz and Śródmieście.