Civil Law Notaries in Bemowo
A certificate of succession is prepared by a civil law notary based on the testator's death certificate, the heir's birth certificate and the heirs' marriage certificate (which proves a change of a surname). Based on the statements of heirs upon the acceptance or refusal of inheritance, a civil law notary draws up a certificate of succession and enters it in the Register of Certificates of Succession. The act becomes legally valid under the law equivalent to the court's decision on the acquisition of inheritance.
The scope of services provided by the Civil Law Notary's Office in Bemowo includes:
- drawing up wills (also including specific bequests);
- acceptance or refusal of inheritance by an heir;
- opening and announcement of a will;
- drawing up a claim for a certificate of succession;
- drawing up a certificate of succession to confirm the acquisition of inheritance under a
- statute or a will;
- renunciation of inheritance;
- inheritance division contracts.
- Civil Law Notary Łukasz Górski inheritance law
A certificate of succession only requires a single visit to a civil law notary's office. All information on inheritance law, company law and family matters can be obtained on business days from civil law notaries of Łukasz Górski Civil Law Notary's Office.