Civil Law Notary's Office in Warsaw, Bemowo
Łukasz Górski Civil Law Notary's Office draws up notarial deeds and property contracts, certifies for the authenticity of signatures under documents and handles property contracts and divisions. We also provide notarial services related to powers of attorney, inheritance law and company law.
In addition, we provide a number of services that are difficult to classify into one category, including:
- powers of attorney;
- execution statements regarding the obligation to pay money or deliver the premises, e.g. for occasional lease contracts;
- accepting money or documents to a notarial deposit;
- statements on establishing a foundation;
- official records from opening a website/reading a text message;
- records of appearance or non-appearance of a party;
- annuity contracts;
- other notarial deeds drawn up at the request of the parties,
The Civil Law Notary's Office provides its services to the Clients from Ochota, Bemowo, Śródmieście, Żoliborz, as well as the Clients from outside Warsaw.